Shere Khan, the fictional Bengal tiger who terrorized poor Mowgli in Rudyard Kipling's 1894 Jungle Book was the inspiration behind this collar. Relying heavily on Ancient Asia artwork and with unique custom Bengal Tiger head decor, this is one of the most eye-catching and unique dog collars ever produced.
Handcrafted right in our shop in Oregon USA we have spent over 8 months perfecting this special design in every single last detail from the heavy-duty European cast hardware to the unique detailed etching adorning every inch this truly is a wearable work of art for your dog.
Shere Khan Red
- 100% Handmade
- Argentina Cowhide
- Hand Rubbed Smooth Edges
- Handmade & Designed in the USA
- Option To Have Your Dog's Name Engraved
- Red Finish With Dark Brown Finish
- Fully Adjustable
- All Leather
- The option of 3 spikes colors, Tiger heads, and Hardware
- Heavy Duty Hardware
- Attachment for the leash - Dog Tags
- Limited Lifetime Warranty